Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend Planning

Can I just start this post by apologizing?  I don’t know what my problem is this week but I haven’t been motivated to do anything.  Well I am, I’m being a bump on a log but I’m going to change that.  I’m going to get back to my weekend planning, become better at cleaning the house and becoming a doer.

Friday
Rick’s cousins’ engagement party

Saturday
Local art festival
Mass
Dinner with Rick’s family to celebrate his birthday
Watching the Buckeye game (though I don’t know why I bother anymore)

Sunday
Drop Chloe off at my parents to for the night
Road trip to Cincinnati/Newport area for the night
IKEA trip (please, oh please let this happen)
Dinner at Hofbrahaus (you read about this fantastic place in this post)
Settle in at the hotel

Monday (we took Monday off for Rick's birthday)
A visit to the Newport Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...