Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome New Followers!

Last week I linked up my fall centered posts to the October Fall Fest which happened over at The Wiegand's blog.  Because of that blog hop, I've received a number of new followers to the blog so I want to say welcome to you all!  I enjoy new readers and especially enjoy the input you give on my posts.  When reading this blog you'll notice posts mostly about my beautiful baby girl, Adalyn Grace who was born January 21, 2011.  You will also notice posts about Pinterest, being an addict and all, loads of DIY projects and crafts.  As well as food and party planning posts.  I appreciate your feedback and comments and welcome any questions you may have.

Thanks again for following us!  Be sure to read religiously as I'll be hosting several giveaways as we approach the end of the year!

Also, make sure to vote for us daily over at Top Baby Blogs to make us #1!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Want to follow me on Pinterest or Twitter?  Click here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I post about my son all the time, and also LOVE pinterest. Look forward to reading your posts. :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...