Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap

I got a lot done this weekend!  I'm so proud of myself and it feels great to have so much accomplished.

I had Friday off from work since it was Addie's 9 month well check which is why you didn't hear from my Friday.  I will post a 9 month update tomorrow when I'm finished writing.  I didn't say I got a lot accomplished on the blog, you know.

You'll remember from Thursdays post I wanted to take a lot of unique fall like photos.  I was able to do some of those and will have pictures from them later this week once I get organized.

On Sunday we took a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We snapped several shots of Addie with the pumpkins.  She's an inquisitive lass so we didn't capture any smiles from her.  It takes a lot for her to be impressed enough to smile.  Here's a shot to keep you warm until I get this weeks posts together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...