Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall: It Really Is Here!

Yes, readers it's mid October and I finally feel like fall has arrived.  We've had some interesting weather in Ohio so the temperature has finally started to drop and it's feeling more fall like every day.  We're in the midst of football season and I've had about 10 pumpkin spiced lattes (PSL) from Starbucks since they've come out just over a month ago.  You'll remember from my last post about fall that this is my favorite time of year.  This weekend we're going to a bonfire Friday night at my parents house as well as a family reunion for the hubs' side of the family.  Both events take place out in the country so we'll have the opportunity to see loads of fall scenes.  My list of fall related things to capture via photo is:

Colorful leaves
Pumpkins, straw, gourds, oh my!
The old Delaware county home which is really close to my parents house
My PSL I'll be drinking on the way to the family reunion
Adders bundled up
Bonfire
Roasting marshmallows

Beautiful Autumn Scene
The scene we'll see while driving

autumn
Buckeyes
Pinned Image
Fall Party Spread
Pinned Image
Creepy House - The picture I'm trying to capture will be creepier than this.

Coffee-Infused Red Wine
Red Red Wine

love roasting marshmallows!
Do I even need to explain this? 

1 comment:

  1. I love Fall! I wish Texas would get the kind of "Fall" weather you guys get with the cool awesome leaves and all that. We were relieved that it finally cooled down here to 76 degrees!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...