Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Love About Adalyn - Her Obsession

I'm linking up today's TAT post  with Mama G at Growing Up Geeky.  The topic this week is 'What you love most about your baby'.  It didn't take me long to think of what I love most about her.  I love her chubby cheeks, her fat rolls, her rubberband wrists, her baby blue eyes, her smile.  My list goes on and on, because really what's not to like about this baby.


The girl has more personality than she knows what to do with it.  Recently she's started babbling to herself and whatever she's saying must be hysterical because she follows up that babbling with baby chuckles.  It's hysterical. 

Out of all of those things what I love most about her (at least now) is she has this obsession with hair.  When she was a baby whenever I would rock her or cuddle with her she would run her fingers through my hair.  If my hair was pulled back she'd reach up and play with her own hair.  When I lay her down in her crib and stand over her until she starts falling asleep she will reach her little chubby hand up to me.  She wants me to lean down so she can run her fingers through my hair.  She likes to rub the ends over her eyes like a lot of babies would rub their lovey over their eyes.  I have to be careful though,  recently she doesn't want to sleep so she oftentimes will pull my hair really hard.  These are the times I don't love the hair obsession, but those days when she reaches her hand to me to lean into her crib and drifts to sleep while rubbing my hair over her face melts my heart.

What do you love about your baby?  Make sure to link up to TAT and let us all know.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. These moments and memories are the best! Your girl is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! She's precious. My daughter was like that too when she was a baby; I could always tell she was tired when she'd start playing with her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...