Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap & Project Status

This will be short and sweet because we didn't do much of anything this weekend.  The hubs came down with a cold so Adders and I spent all day Sunday playing around the house.  I was able to clean the house, get nearly all of the laundry completed, and painted our wood mantle white.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of the new mantle along with part of my Pinterest project you'll see listed below.

Ricks cold did have some bad timing as yesterday was a gorgeous fall day and would have been a great day to spend at the pumpkin patch catching some great shots of Adalyn with the pumpkins.  My new goal is to make it to the pumpkin patch this weekend to find an Addie sized pumpkin and to re-create the picture below from my fall Pinterest board.



How are your Fall Projects going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...