Monday, July 11, 2011

Toddle Along Tuesday

It's not quite Tuesday but Toddle Along Tuesday takes place every Tuesday and is an opportunity for other blogs related to babies/mommyhood to link up and connect via blogs.  I typically connect through Growing Up Geeky so if you're interested I suggest checking out Mama G's page. 

Also, I'm 13 followers away from 50.  My goal is to reach 50 followers by August 1st.  After checking out the page and you like it, please follow me and come back for updates!

- Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. follower #40 here, getting close! =)

    visiting from TAT www.thestauffershenanigans.com.

    p.s. love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower.

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com

    I'd love a follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for linking up :) new follower! love your yellow and gray background- one of my fav color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You are almost to 50! So exciting. You have a cute little blog set up here. ♥ Looking forward to getting to know you more through your post!

    ♥Jazmin
    {stop by & join my button-swap}
    www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your newest follower from TAT! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following ladies! I love new followers and hope you enjoy my page!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...