Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tasty Thursday - I Failed!

I'm sorry to let you all down.  Usually I have no problems making a post about food, considering how much I love it.  We went to the state fair last night, which was Addie's first visit.  My intention was to take pics of everything we ate, which looking back was a lot of hotdog related items, however with Addie, the heat and my hunger I forgot to snap a single pic.  So I'll leave you with 2 things, first, a list of what we ate:

Coney Dogs
Chili Dogs
Footlong Chili Cheese Dog
French Fries
Inky Dinky Donuts

Second, Addie at the fair, loving every minute of it:

We walked through the mister to cool off


Lastly, I'll leave you with a teaser.  We bought a VitaMix whilst at the fair!!!!  I'm so excited.  More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...