Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby You're A Firework

Yesterday, like many of you, we celebrated Independence Day.  However this year, we celebrated with someone new to our lives.  That’s right, this year was Addie’s first 4th of July celebration.  Over the weekend she joined us in spending time with family and friends at various parties.  She attended her first fireworks display, though she slept through the entire thing with her earmuffs on.  Rick and I enjoyed a lot of food and drinks, Addie had her fair share of blueberries to suck on though.  It was a great weekend and entirely too short.  It makes me wish even more that I had the ability to be a SAHM (stay at home mom) to spend every moment with Addie.  I appreciate every moment I get to spend with her as I know it’s only a matter of time until I have to be away from her for a short while.  The best thing in the world is to see her smile at me every day.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe next year she will get to see them!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog via Toddle Along Tuesday! I am sharing the love and following you back! :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...