Monday, January 9, 2012

Shabby Apple Sale

I'm in dire need of some work appropriate dresses that I can also use at non work events (weddings, date night, etc) so of course I headed on over to one of my favorite online dress boutiques, Shabby Apple.  A few months ago I introduced you to the site and showed you a few of my favorite dresses at the time.

Best thing ever?!  Shabby Apple is having a sale right now which runs through the entire month of January.  You can save 20% on almost the entire site!  Use the code NEWYEAR at checkout and don't forget if you spend $100 your shipping is free.

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Here are a few of my current favorites

Close this window
Black Canvas Bow Skirt


Close this window
Ahoy

Close this window
Go Green Ring

Also, don't forget about our great giveaway which ends today!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...