Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Planning a Party

My sassy Adalyn's birthday is 17 days.  I can't believe she's almost a year old already.  It seems like just yesterday when I was counting down the days until her due date.  With a first birthday comes her first party so I've been busy the past few months pinning to come up with ideas on what we wanted to do for her party.  There are so many great themes out there, whether it be milk & cookies, color inspired, very hungry caterpillar, you can find anything on the internet and with my BFF Pinterest around it made deciding on our party a lot easier.  Well, as easy as it can get with an indecisive girl like myself.

I should have known I would have stuck with what I love most, the color teal.  It's my favorite color so naturally it's also Addie's favorite as well.  I also love the color gray so I knew the colors would be gray and teal but I didn't want the party to lean to masculine so we're throwing in pink for fun!  Here's a few of my inspirations for the party


So, lots of stressing over the next couple weeks and lots of updates you can read about back here when I feel  organized enough to display.  Until then, enjoy my other Pinterest boards here

Also, don't forget about our great Thirty-One giveaway happening now!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have some great ideas for her first Birthday, I hope the party goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...