Friday, January 13, 2012

Party Planning - Decorations

We are 8 days shy of Adalyn's birthday party which is also the same day as her first birthday.  Earlier this week I told you about my dessert plans, my food plans, and our invitations.  I was able to finish one craft project for her party last night and let me tell you it's fabulous!  I can't show you it until after the party but I can tell you it's made of tulle!  So anyway, I have a couple more craft projects to start and finish this weekend because next week I'm going to be going crazy with food and desserts.  Here are a few images of what craft projects I'm working on for her party.

Pinned Image
Via

Pinned Image
Via

Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Via

So a lot craft projects this week.  I may be in over my head but I have to, she only turns 1 once right?!  What are you doing/did you do for your baby's first birthday?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Looks like it will be a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planning a party. Yes, it is stressful and a lot of work but it gets my creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...