Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Adalyn's Style

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I just realized I don't have very many recent pictures of my baby girl where she's actually looking at the camera and not in winter coat.  So this post is going to be a bit difficult to show off her style without some recent pictures.  What's a girl to do then?  Pull out some older pictures and let you know where the style comes from.

Here's an old picture when she was about 5.5 months wearing Old Navy


This one she's about 6 months wearing Crazy8


This one she's 9 months old wearing Old Navy one of my favorite outfits (H2T, your welcome Tyra)


This one may be my favorite outfit ever.  She's so stylish at about 6 months in Crazy8.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE Old Navy =) My best friend (and Natalie's godmother) works there so she is ALWAYS bringing me home adorable clothes to put her in! In fact, she's wearing Old Navy today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love that plaid dress--just adorable! And those cheeks--so kissable!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the birdy shirt and tutu! Girly clothes are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...