Thursday, January 26, 2012

Adalyn's Monthly Progression Photos

I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Young House Love, so when I read about Clara's monthly photo project I knew I wanted to do the same thing with Addie.  I just loved how much you visually see the changes take place over time.  In the midst of raising a newborn, then an infant, then a toddler you sometimes forget about those first few months.  Especially when someone doesn't want to sleep.

At the time I started taking these photos I didn't yet have Photoshop so I had to purchase Monthly Onesie Stickers which I found at that Purple Possom etsy shop.  And, it looks like the ones we used are currently on sale.  The backgrounds I've used were either a yard of fabric I picked up from a craft store or something I had around the house.

We pulled all of these pictures together and put them together on a banner at her birthday party to show off how much she has changed since birth.  We really think she'll enjoy these pictures as much as we have.















NOTE:  The key to keeping your baby from moving is one person taking the photos (me), and another person keeping them entertained just above your head (the husband) along with a handful of puffs!

1 comment:

  1. I've done this (monthly pictures, not the same version as you) since he was a newborn an I'll do my 24th on Saturday! We're still going strong! Love it, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...