Friday, August 30, 2013

36 Week Bump Update

Labor Day weekend is officially here which means summer is unofficially on it's way out the door.  Coming in slowly is my favorite time of year, fall.  Full of pumpkin spiced lattes, college football and gorgeous weather.  I can't get enough of it and with only 3 weeks to go in this pregnancy, I'll get to fully enjoy it!



Due Date? Scheduled c-section date of September 20th.  3 weeks to go, if not sooner.

How far along? 36 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of a crenshaw melon about 18.75" and about 5.75lbs.  *Note:  Based on him measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, he's probably more like 6.75lbs.

Weight gain? +30

What's going on with baby?  Baby is still gaining weight and becoming rounder in appearance.  He should be head down at this point (I believe he is).  My amniotic fluid will decrease as my body absorbs some of it.

Stretchmarks? Yes.

Sleep? Same as of late.  Sleeping really well and deep.

Best moment this week? I had some out of town coworkers who were in Columbus Monday through Wednesday.  Tuesday night we went out for dinner so I got home at 8:30 just as Addie was going down for bed.  I came in and sat down on the floor with her and she climbed on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck really tight and said, "I missed you mommy".  For about 5 minutes we sat like this and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Movement? Slowly down a little but still some crazy partying going on in there.

Food cravings? French fries, preferably loaded with chili & cheese sauce.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? First internal check at today's appointment at 0cm.  Still getting some mild cramping occasionally but nothing intense.

Belly button in or out? This may be the thinnest it's ever been but still in.

What I miss? A tan tummy.  Weird right?!  I looked at my rather large stomach today and thought man that's really pale.

What I am looking forward to? The long weekend.  The local sweet corn festival, greek festival (maybe), college football, cookouts, etc!

Milestones? 3 weeks to go!

Next doctor's appointment? September 4th, we're at weekly appointments now which include internal checks.

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...