Monday, August 12, 2013

Toddler Girl Fall Fashion

I'm really itching for fall.  Like, I can't wait much longer for Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and football season and jeans and comfy sweatshirt.  It's my absolute favorite time of year.  Since I won't physically be in the best of shape to look super cute in all these cute fall pieces, I've been doing a lot of online shopping for Addie lately.  Here are my favorite looks.


Color Story - found at Carters


Print Perfection - found at Carters


Southwest Sunset - found at Carters


Tunics & Leggings - found at Carters

Clearly I've been favoring Carters.  I don't know why but I guess it's because they have the cutest clothes.  I'm not a Gymboree fan at all.  I hate clothes with characters and I feel like Carters always has the most "adult" like clothes without the kids looking like adults.  If that makes any sense.

Now if I could just find Addie a killer pair of boots for the fall I'll be all set!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...