Friday, August 23, 2013

35 Week Bump Update

Busy week again.  So let's get right to it.  The 35 week bump update, only 4 weeks to go!



Due Date? Scheduled c-section date of September 20th.  4 weeks to go, if not sooner.

How far along? 35 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of a honeydew melon about 18" and about 5.25lbs.  *Note:  Based on him measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, he's probably more like 6.25lbs.

Weight gain? +28

What's going on with baby?  At this point, all of the baby's major organs should be nearly complete.  His kidneys are completely developed and his liver is functional and capable of processing waste products.

Stretchmarks? I'm pretty sure there are some new ones, hopefully they'll fade quickly.

Sleep? Sleeping pretty deeply, still waking once a night to use the restroom and haven't had too many bouts of insomnia this week.

Best moment this week? Sunday my friends threw me a sprinkle and we received a ton of clothes for this little guy.  We're in good shape for his arrival, at least on the clothing front.

Movement? Seems to have slowed down a bit but still some sharp attempts to escape.

Food cravings? If you read last weeks' update you know I was craving taco salad.  Well, I've had it twice this week.  :)  This week I don't seem to have any particular cravings that are food related.  I'm definitely craving a Pumpkin Spiced Latte though!

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? I continue to experience menstrual like cramping.  Nothing intense so I'll discuss again with my doctor at my next visit.

Belly button in or out? Slowly thinning but still in.

What I miss? Being able to throw on anything and just know it's going to fit.  I'm so excited to get back into non maternity clothes especially during my favorite time of year.  What I'm nervous about is it's going to take some time to get there!

What I am looking forward to? Enjoying a nice quiet weekend.

Milestones? We passed the 30 day countdown on Wednesday and officially have 4 weeks to go.

Next doctor's appointment? August 30th!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...