Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Toddler Activities

Addie turns 3 in January and I'm itching to get her into sports activities as early as possible.  Growing up I played soccer from the age of 4 until I was 15 years old.  Then I swam a year in high school.  Rick grew up playing football and wrestling from about the same age as me.  It's important to both of us that our children are involved in some type of sport throughout their life.  Plus I can't wait to be a parent sitting in the stands cheering on my little kids.  




Yup, those are Irish dancers.  I've had this bizarre fascination with this type of dance.  I just can't get enough of it and have dreamed of having a daughter who could try it out.  So my local Living Social had a deal to purchase a voucher for 4 weeks of dance classes.  She'll start those shortly after her birthday in January and I'm so excited.  We'll see how she does.  

I'm also planning to enroll her in a gymnastics class this fall.  I have a feeling she'll love the gymnastics class because she loves to roll now and bounces all over the house.  We'll eventually enroll her in soccer and possibly swim classes as she gets older.  

What activities have you enrolled your toddlers in?  Anything crazy like Irish dancing?

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...