Friday, August 9, 2013

33 Week Bump Update

What a week it's been!  I'm pretty busy at work so I don't have a chance to stop and take a breather.  All the more reason I can't wait until these next 6 weeks pass quickly.  My birthday was Wednesday and was very relaxing, well once I got home at least.  It certainly wasn't relaxing at work.  


Due Date? Scheduled c-section date of September 20th.  6 weeks to go, if not sooner.

How far along? 33 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of a pineapple about 17" and about 4.25lbs.  *Note:  Based on him measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, he's probably more like 5.25lbs.

Weight gain? +28

What's going on with baby?  Over the next four weeks the baby will put on another half pound per week.  The skeleton is also hardening although the bones in his skull will not fuse together completely, but will overlap allowing for continued growth.

Stretchmarks? I think I'm getting some new ones.  It's hard to tell with my stomach as it is at this point.  With my size I'm lotioning up several times a day.

Sleep? Still getting really good sleep considering how far along I am.  Though it sounds like that may change as he continues to add a lot of weight in this next month.  Rick says I'm snoring again.  :)

Best moment this week? My birthday was Wednesday and Addie and Rick got me a really cute card.  Addie came in and said, "it's your birthday mama?" to which I replied, "it is" and she said, "Happy Birthday Mama".  Then a few minutes passed and she turned to me and said, "Love you mama".  I about died.  

Movement? Still very active.  Feels like he's making some really intense acrobatic flips.

Food cravings? A taco salad from one of my favorite restaurants but I just found out they took it off their menu and I'm not happy about it.  It's breaking my heart a little.  Pregnant girl problems.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? Slowly thinning but still in.

What I miss? This doesn't have anything to do with this pregnancy but with being a parent in general.  Sometimes I wish I could just do whatever I want for however long I want without having to be back at a certain time because it's 8 and it's bedtime.

What I am looking forward to? Tonight I'm hanging out with two of my girlfriends and I haven't seen either of them in a while so I'm very excited.

Milestones? We're starting the weekly countdown.  6 weeks to go.

Next doctor's appointment? August 15th and then my biweekly checks begin!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...