Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013 Sweet Corn Festival

The unofficial end of summer weekend just ended and it's bittersweet.  I love summer and all the fun it brings, but I'm pregnant so I can't wait for it to be over.  At the same time I'm excited for fall, don't want the winter to come but want to enjoy time with my little guy.  One of the things we look forward to most over Labor Day weekend is the local Sweet Corn festival.  Last year it was so much fun with Addie and this year it was even better.


Lots of corn eating.





Loads of rides!










Riding "horseys" with grandpa was the thing she enjoyed most.



I figured being a long weekend and it being my first day back at the blog I needed a simple post so today you get the pictures.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend!  More to come about what I made for a party this weekend!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...