Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hillbilly Hash

One of my uncles made this once at a family get together and ever since I get this craving for it.  I'm not sure why he called it Hillbilly Hash but that is its name and it is yummy!.  If you need a quick simple meal that you can't get enough of, this is it!  And it can't get much easier than two ingredients.


Brown up the potatoes as the package suggests then toss in your diced sausage and continue to cook until sausage browns up and is the color you like.  Add a little salt & pepper and possibly a little cayenne or chili powder if you want a bit more kick.


If you make all the sausage & the entire bag of potatoes you'll have about 4 servings.  I made half for us since Addie doesn't eat much and Rick and I don't really need a full bag.  

Dinner is done in less than 20 minutes!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...