Thursday, September 19, 2013

Apple Picking 2013

With the baby entering our lives tomorrow, I knew this last weekend needed to be a productive one but also one where we got to enjoy ourselves as a family.  We usually do apple picking right around the time that this little guy was scheduled to join our family so I knew we had to take advantage of a gorgeous Sunday morning as it may be our only chance this season.




 This one is a little sour I'd say. 



She couldn't  get enough of those apples.  Like literally never put it down.




Cheese is still a little hard around here.  My so serious little lady hardly smiles.





 

 We had so much fun.  Unfortunately those little Toms took a big hit with the dew and the dirt at the orchard so I spent several days trying to figure out how to clean those bad boys.  I should have a tutorial prepared on the way to clean those soon.

Tomorrow's post will be my last weekly bump update before the little guy arrives.  There's a chance a post may not be up on Monday or Tuesday so bear with me as we get settled in and develop a new routine.

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...