Friday, September 13, 2013

38 Week Bump Update

One week remains!  I can't believe it.  A week from now I'll be sitting with Addie spending my last few hours with her before I'm a mom of two.  Loads to do this weekend, including setting up the nursery.  Yes, we're still working on it.  I'll post photos when I have them ready.  It may not be until after the little guy arrives because we're doing lots of moving around at home.


Due Date? Scheduled c-section date of September 20th. 1 weeks remain.

How far along? 38 weeks

How big is baby? The baby is the size of a leek about 19.75" and about 6.8lbs.  *Note:  Based on him measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, he's probably more like 7.8lbs.

Weight gain? +32

What's going on with baby?  Baby is full term with fully functioning organs, his brain and nervous system will continue to develop after birth into teen years.  

Stretchmarks? Yes.

Sleep? Still sleeping really well and deep.    So deep I'm waking up on my stomach a few times.

Best moment this week? On Monday a coworker brought in donuts for me.  Shamefully I ate 3 donuts by the end of the day. It was tasty though!  A couple other coworkers brought in a couple gifts for me which was so sweet!

Movement? Still pretty active.  The movement I am getting is sometimes painful.

Food cravings? Salsa.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? Third cervix check was no progress, still sitting at 0 cm.  

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss? Back to missing non maternity clothes especially since it's mid September now.

What I am looking forward to? Holding my little nugget for the first time.

Milestones? 1 week to go!

Next doctor's appointment? September 18th.

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...