Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Addie's Birthday Party Food - Year 2

Yesterday I showed you the awesome invitations I was able to create pretty quickly.  I also mentioned that the theme is following the "circle" theme so my food is going to follow that to an extent.  I don't have time to get all crazy with a menu all being comprised of circle type items but some of the menu items will.  So here's a breakdown on what I'll be making:

Sweet Baby Ray's + Grape Jelly Meatballs

PEPPERONI PIZZA CUPS

Trader Joe's Hummus Dip & Pita Chips
Man, I'm craving this Trader Joe's Hummus Dip right nowGreat with hummus

Shredded chicken, cream cheese, taco seasoning, rotel, and mexican cheese- all rolled up into lil servings! Mexi Rolls mmm

Chile Con Queso Dip that @Sandy Longstreth says I have to make.

Veggie Pizza

I can't wait to eat all this good food!  

Desserts coming tomorrow!

-stephanie

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...