Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Recap


If you remember from Friday I had quite a healthy list of items to accomplish so let’s see how I did.

Friday
Pot flower in my Mother's Day planter
Columbus Food Truck & Cart Festival


Saturday
Weed garden
Meal plan for week
Make grocery list
Wash linens
Wash couch covers
Put away Adalyn's swing and other items she no longer uses
Mass


Sunday
Scrub floors
Clean bathrooms

Put Martha Stewarts cleaning lists into an easily readable excel doc to keep us cleaning around the house on a daily basis
Visit my parents

Not bad, but if you’ll notice from last weekend, I failed again this weekend weeding the garden.  So yes, it’s in bad shape and yes, it’ll be on this Friday’s list of things to accomplish.  :)
 
How’d you do this weekend?  Any fun trips?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...