Monday, August 15, 2011

Must Have Monday

Addie and I equally love the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders.  These are super awesome because I can trust them to work, she can’t open it (heck, I can barely open it), and they’re cheap.  We bought the combo pack with 2 feeders and leave one at home and the other with our sitter.
I love it because I don’t have mini panic attacks every time I attempt to feed her a raw fruit or veggie thinking she’s going to choke and I’ll have to attempt to save her.  She loves it, well, because 1) she gets to eat (let’s face it the girl didn’t get those cheeks from anywhere else) and 2) she gets to hold it herself.   She is currently in love with blueberries so I pop in some frozen or fresh and the little lady goes to town.   You could also cook some veggies, let them cool, and place them in the feeder for easy use.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...