Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Planning Blog Hop

Happy Friday to my followers.  Just like last Friday I'm linking up to another fabulous blog hop hosted by Molly over at My Happy House.  Please link up with her if you'd like to participate and leave her a comment letting her know you found her through My Messmerized Life.  Much like last Friday, here is my list of things I hope to accomplish:

Friday
Pot flower in my Mother's Day planter
Columbus Food Truck & Cart Festival

Saturday
Weed garden
Meal plan for week
Make grocery list
Wash linens
Wash couch covers
Put away Adalyn's swing and other items she no longer uses
Mass

Sunday
Scrub floors
Clean bathrooms
Put Martha Stewarts cleaning lists into an easily readable excel doc to keep us cleaning around the house on a daily basis
Visit my parents

Unlike last week, I hope I get a little more accomplished this weekend.  Last night we had our good friends Mary & Rob over for enchiladas so I did some quick cleaning before they arrived.  The house still needs a serious scrub down since I had a itty bitty baby during spring cleaning time. 

Got any fun plans of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...