Monday, August 29, 2011

Adalyn’s First Farmers Market Trip


One of my favorite times of year is fall.  Besides my beloved Buckeye’s playing football down at Ohio Stadium every Saturday, I love apple picking, pumpkin picking, the perfect weather, the leaves changing.  I could go on and on, it’s just so beautiful this time of year in Ohio.  So when I got the email from our favorite farm saying they’d just opened their new Farmers Market building for the year I knew we had to check it out.  

Here are a few snapshots of our trip

Lynd's Fruit Farm - Love




Adalyn still sleeping


View of the market

Amish baked goods

The juiciest peaches I've ever eaten

Corn on the cob - another friend o mine

The beauty awakes just in time for a picture in the over sized chair

One of very few shots of Adalyn & I (momma is the photographer)

Here's our loot:

Watermelon $4
Canary Yellow Melon $2.50
6 Ears Corn $2.50
Pumpkin $2
Peaches $2.53
Peach Bread $2.75
Fry Pies $1.85 each
Total $19.98

Watch for a post tomorrow on what I made for Adalyn out of our purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...