Thursday, August 4, 2011

Voiceboks: What is It?

I recently joined the site Voiceboks to gain some reader exposure to my blog.  To be honest I do not remember how I heard about it but decided it couldn't hurt to join.  So I did.  Some of my followers found me on Voiceboks so for that I thank you!  If you haven't already let me know, please let me know how you found me!  And for those of you who do not know, here's a little info on Voiceboks:

"We are mothers and parents who unite to voice our knowledge, thoughts, feelings, and personal experiences. The information provided throughout this website is written not just by professional writers, but by your average moms"

I'll be honest, I haven't yet had much time to check it out and become more active on the board but a lot of my traffic is generated from Voiceboks so I'm very grateful to you who found me that way.  If you haven't already connected, please do so and share your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...