Monday, July 2, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Remember when I told you all to sign up for the Target Summer Beauty Bag?  What I thought would be in it wasn't exactly what arrived, however I'm really happy with what I did get.  First, the bag is so cute to use in the diaper bag with my products.  I love the Neutrogena sunscreen they included which I can use on the run when I've thought of Addie but forgot about myself.


The bag and all of the products included.


Lots of great products to try out.


1 - Target coupons
2 -  Revlon Color Burst
3 - Neutrogena UltraSheer Sunblock
4 - Aveeno Shampoo & Conditioner
5 - TRESemme Split Remedy
6 - Garnier Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner

I cannot wait to see what their next bag includes.  I'll make sure to provide you with the heads up as soon as I hear the rumblings.

-stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...