Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Frugal Find: Penny Nail Polish

Have you heard of Julep Maven?  It's a boutique nail salon where you get a monthly box of nail polishes for a low monthly price of $19.99.  The best part?  If you don't like the selection they choose for you, you can request a different box or even put your box on hold.  The customer service at Julep is AMAZEBALLS as my Bravo favorite Bethenny Frankel would say.


Here's what else is cool about Julep, you take a style profile quiz and at the end they tell you what style profile is most likely you and pair you against polishes they think best suit your style.  If you don't care for the colors they select for you, you're able to choose another box of different colors.  I was rated by Julep Boho Glam which would have gotten me a neon peach and key-lime green color plus their amazing Pedi cream.  I wanted to do something a little different so I ordered the Classic with a Twist box which got me a robin's egg blue and juicy, watermelon red color plus the Pedi cream.  

Okay, now pay close attention.  Your first box of Julep Maven is only $0.01!  That's right 1 penny!  You can call to cancel right after ordering if you're not interested in the monthly supply but I have to tell you when I got my box I was super excited and impressed.  The colors are amazing!

So sign up here to take advantage of the introductory price of $0.01.  Just enter the code PENNYINTRO and enjoy!

-stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...