Monday, March 5, 2012

Review: Huggabeans Crochet Creations

I love me a crocheted hat on an itty bitty newborn baby.  When I had the opportunity to review a crocheted hat for my little bean, I was super excited.  Huggabeans Crochet Creations is an online company ran by Constance who designs and hand crochets every item herself.  Huggabeans sells the every day beanie but also elf hats, pom pom hats, and for all you photographers out there, angel wings and cocoons!  What I love about Huggabeans is that it's affordable, customizable and affordable.  If I were a photographer, I'd buy my props from Huggabeans.

Homespun Cocoon - $18
Constance let me choose a hat I liked for Addie and gave me her color options to choose from.  I found a couple I liked but asked her to make it a little larger than the norm since Adalyn has such a large head.  It took her 2 days to crochet and ship a hat to us to try out!  The hat arrived and fit like a glove on Addie's big dome.  Addie can't get enough of those poms either!




You can check out Constance over at Huggabeans Crochet Creations website, her Facebook page, or at her blog The Crafty Reporter.  Her prices are already great but she often runs sales on her Facebook page so make sure to "Like" her page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...