Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hot Chocolate & Bailey's


I love hot chocolate. We've had a pretty mild winter thus far so I haven't had very many opportunities to whip up a mug of it.  Last Saturday I made one while Addie took a nap and splashed a little something extra in there for me.  It turned out so well and was so tasty that I knew I had to share with you.


 

Ingredients
8 oz whole milk
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
Bailey's
whipped cream
chocolate syrup
caramel syrup

Begin by warming the whole milk with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup for approximately 1 minute or until desired temperature.  Add in a shot (or two) of Bailey's.  Add whipped cream to the top and drizzle chocolate & caramel syrup to your liking.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...