Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Recap

Last week I told you about my weekend plans so let's see how I did.

FridayMake Adalyn some more applesauce via this recipe
Visit Columbus' Oktoberfest event
Saturday
Clean house
Make something to take to the tailgate
Adders' first Ohio State Buckeye tailgate experience

Sunday
Mass
Laundry
Fall Project

Not bad, as you can see Friday was a total bust.  I plan to make the applesauce later this week since it's a really quick process doing it mid-week is very possible.  I really wanted to go to Oktoberfest as well and it just didn't work out.  We actually ended up having some close friends over for drinks so maybe next year we'll make it to Oktoberfest.

Saturday we went to breakfast at an Amish restaurant we love and stuffed ourselves.  We then rushed home and I threw together an apple cake recipe since I still have a lot of apples from our apple picking trip.  Addie did great at her first tailgate.  We were there for about 6 hours and she was the life of the party.

Sunday I started one of my fall projects but I'm not quite finished.  I have a few pieces to finish and then I'll give you a post specifically for the project. 

Next weekend I'm hoping to get more done though I have more going on so we'll see how next weekends planning goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...