Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend Planning

It's Friday and I don't have to work today so I have an incredibly long and necessary weekend to spend with the family.  Which should give me a better chance at completing my list of Weekend Planning so join Molly over at My Happy House.  Please link up with her if you'd like to participate and leave her a comment letting her know you found her through My Messmerized Life.  And here's the list:

Friday
Weed garden
Hit up the community garage sale
Make Oreo Truffles for party
Sweet Corn Festival

Saturday
First Ohio State football party of the year!!!
Wash linens
Mass

Sunday
Meal plan for week
Make grocery list

Clean bathrooms

Visit my parents

Monday
Laundry
Host/attend cook

What are your plans for the extended weekend?  Anyone having a party?

Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway.  It ends on Monday and is a great giveaway especially those of you with little ones!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...