Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tasty Thursday - Oreo Truffles

Seriously, I died and went to heaven.  I love Oreo's.  I could eat a bag of Oreo's to the point of vomiting and then start all over so the first time I had these I knew I was in trouble.  Possibly one of the easiest recipes considering how fancy they look in the end and all you need are 3 ingredients!

Not my picture

What You Need:
1 bag of Oreo's
1 8 oz block of cream cheese (softened)
1 12 oz bag of the chocolate of your choosing (I prefer white as it can get really rich)

How to Make:
Pulse Oreo's in food processor (Don't have one?  Throw them in a ziplock and beat them!)
Mix cream cheese into Oreo crumb mix.  I just got in there with my hands.
Roll Oreo mix into 1 inch balls and  refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Melt chocolate down and carefully dip each Oreo ball into chocolate. 
Place on wax paper and freeze until set.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...