Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Pound Cake

Pound cake is something I can't get enough of.  No matter the flavor, I love them all.  No discriminating here.  Combine that with my love for pumpkin and this recipe had me in heaven.  It's super easy and so delicious.  I've been snacking on this all week long.





Ingredients

1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cloves nutmeg
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
3 egg whites
1 cup canned pumpkin

Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and nutmeg.  In a separate bowl, combine sugar, yogurt & egg whites and beat until incorporated.  Beat in pumpkin then slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.  Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes on 350 degrees.

Enjoy!

-stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...