Addie is full of randomness at this age. We continue to hear her say very interesting things. Here are a few:
- On the way home yesterday, as she sat in her seat she said, "Mama, booboo" referring to the scratches on her knees from a few days ago. I said, "oh you have a booboo?" and she replies, "Yes, hurt so bad!".
- She's also recently started saying 'umm' when we ask her a question that requires her to think before answering. For example, if we say, "Addie what color is that?" she would likely reply, "umm, umm, blue".
- She's picked up the word 'delicious' which she uses quite frequently now. We were able to catch it on tape and you can watch it here.
- She also randomly said to me about a month ago, "Feel better already". At the time, I caught one of the best pictures I've taken of her thus far.
- Yesterday I posted about her first meeting with Mary's little one and her response after holding him for less than 10 seconds and taking her pictures with him she said, "Mary, take him".
Does your little one say anything funny or weird? Has there ever been something your kid says that is gross? Please tell me about it. I love hearing these stories!