Thursday, May 16, 2013

MIA

Hey, remember me?  Yes, I know.  It's been a while.  Work/life balance is bad right now.  I'm working until 10:30 most nights this week with about an hour or two to spend with Addie in the early evening hours.  I can't wait for our vacation that's coming up in a few weeks so I'll finally have some quality time to myself.  So let me just do a little photo dump for you.


An iced coffee drink I made at home.  My favorite summer drink!


What I got for mother's day.  Flowers, a balloon and a Starbucks gift card.  Addie handed this to me and said, "Happy Mudder's Day"!


Little Miss Addie and her favorite Sesame Street crew.  Little does she know we'll be seeing them all live in about a month at Sesame Street Live!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...