Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review: Hanes Playtex Secrets Bra

I received Hanes Playtex Secrets bra for free from BzzAgent and the opinions expressed in this post are my own.

I'm so happy to have had a chance to review the Playtex Secrets bra!  I'm a larger chested woman and have such a hard time finding a bra that fits well, flatters my figure and comes in a variety of colors besides the boring big chested options of nude, white or black.

 

So when I received my bra I couldn't wait to try it out.  I was in desperate need for a new bra and literally met the delivery guy at the front door to take my new bra out of the box.  He totally gave me the side eye and then I realized why.  He knew what was in that box!


So I got it out of the box and was so excited to check it out and put it on the next day.  After wearing the bra for a couple weeks, I realized it's doing a lot for me.  It looks great and flatters my figure plus it feels really light and comfortable on.  I liked it so much I went out and bought 2 more.


This weekend I'll be purchasing another couple bras since Kohl's always has these on sale, combo that with a 15% Kohl's discount and these bras are under $20!  Seriously, the best bras I've ever purchased and you don't have to break the bank.  Check them out at your local Kohl's, you're guaranteed to love them!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...