Monday, May 13, 2013

Product Review: Cardstore

In another life I'd be a party planner.  Of course there comes some stress and the need to work non standard hours, but how much fun would it be to create a fabulous party for someone!  Anytime a friend is planning a party I immediately offer up to help if they need my assistance.  Especially when someone else is footing the bill, right?!  So my friend Lindsey is planning a party for her husband.  He turns 30 and wanted to throw a last minute party, something really informal with close friends and family.  I was so excited when she asked me to help out because I love a party, but also because I recently had the opportunity to try out cardstore.com.  


I instantly fell in love.  Not only with the cute cards they have in their database, but that you can create your own invitation or use one of their many templates.  L and I found this one and loved it!  It's so easy to design a card off of their invitation templates and literally took us 30 seconds to design!


I love the simplicity behind the design and as two full time employed women, we loved how quickly we were able to change out pieces on the invitation template to meet our needs.  The quality of the cards are phenomenal!  Right now, cardstore.com is offering 20% off sitewide by using the code CWG3507.  

I cannot wait until it's time to plan Addie's 3rd birthday in January!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...