Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mightee Kids: April's Let's Kick It

I've told you before about Mightee Kids.  Their motto is "Helping kids help other kids around the world...one tee at a time" and you can help too!  Not only do you receive a cute t-shirt each month for your little ones, $5 from each month's tee will be donated for the charity of that month.


This month's tee is Let's Kick It where FUNDaFIELD is helping build soccer fields for children in war-torn countries.  Mightee Kids has also paired up with One World Futbol Project to provide virtually-indestructible soccer balls for the kids.

Want to find out how you can get your own tee each month and help support a great cause?  Go to Mightee Kids and read about monthly subscriptions.    Check out their twitter, facebook and instagram sites.

-stephanie

2 comments:

  1. this is a really neat idea! Children's charities are near and dear to my heart, so I might just have to get my boys in on this. I'm a new reader, I found you on TBB. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! So happy you found me through TBB and love that you're my newest reader. Mightee Kids is really awesome and I'm sure your boys will love the tee's!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...