Friday, May 24, 2013

22 Week Bump Update

Oi, what a week.  I've been traveling for work and got back last night from a bit of a bumpy flight with all this nasty weather we've been getting.  I'm glad to be home so I could cuddle up with my little Addie.  Just trying to get back into the swing of things, especially at work with this long weekend.  Only a couple hours until the long weekend and I can't be more excited to shut down work.  Let's get to the bump...




Due Date? September 27th (will confirm a c-section date as we approach September)

How far along? 22 weeks

How big is baby?  About the size of a papaya.  About 10.5" and 12.7oz (over the next several weeks this number will remain about the same as the doctor is measuring at a different point)

Weight gain? +7


Maternity clothes? Yes. The non-maternity shirts are getting a little too close for comfort.  Starting to show off the maternity band more than I should.  

Stretchmarks? Nothing new

Sleep? Sleeping well!

Best moment this week? Coming home yesterday afternoon.  Addie was sitting in her car seat and acted really shy at first which hurt my heart a little. But then she reached over and grabbed me and pulled my face down to hers and grabbed my hair.  Ever since she was a baby she would run her fingers through my hair.  She does this when she's tired, nervous, scared.  Then she said, "missed you mama".  Tears!

Movement? Yes!  I'm having some 3rd trimester moments where I think he's trying to claw his way out of my belly.

Food cravings? Chips & Salsa though I'm also craving some really fresh fruit.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss? Not wearing a bikini in a week when on the beach.  I could probably still wear it, but it likely would not look like it did last summer when I was wearing it.

What I am looking forward to? We have another appointment this morning to see the little bean so I'm excited for that and being done with work for 3 days.

Milestones? I had my first experience this pregnancy with a swollen ankle.  I imagine it was due to training, standing for so long, eating sodium and not getting as much water as I would normally be consuming.

Next doctor's appointment? This morning!

-stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...