Friday, May 17, 2013

21 Week Bump Update

What a busy week. Though I missed posting a couple days I couldn't miss Friday's bump update so I hope you enjoy!  More than halfway!





Due Date? September 27th (will confirm a c-section date as we approach September)

How far along? 21 weeks


How big is baby?  About the size of a pomegranate.  About 10.5" and 12.7oz (up two ounces from last week and 4 inches!)

Weight gain? +5

Maternity clothes? Yes, still mostly just work pants.  Stretchy skirts are non maternity.  Still looking for great summer dress/shirt/skirts.

Stretchmarks? Nothing new

Sleep? Sleeping well again!

Best moment this week? Mother's Day when Addie met me at the door with flowers, a balloon and a Starbucks gift card and said, "Happy Mudder's Day".  My response was, "thank you Addie, did you get this for me?"  Her response, "No, dada did".

Movement? Yes!  A lot of movement.  So much so that sometimes it's a little painful the amount of movement that's going on.

Food cravings? Chips & Salsa

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss? Being able to wear all of the cute clothes this summer.  Not being able to wear a bikini at the beach in a couple weeks.

What I am looking forward to? Strangely enough, I leave for a work trip Monday afternoon.  I'm looking forward to getting away and not having to do the nighttime routine.  Being able to hang out with some coworkers and not have to worry about being home by a certain time.  I'll miss Addie to death but it'll be a nice break.

Milestones? Nothing big, though the baby did grow 4 inches this week which is crazy!

Next doctor's appointment? May 24th for another ultrasound.  The technician was unable to get a clear picture of the little guy's heart so we'll have another ultrasound at that time to make sure everything is looking good!  Excited to see the little guy again.

-stephanie


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...