Friday, May 10, 2013

20 Week Bump Update

Half baked today!  Woot Woot!


Due Date? September 27th (will confirm a c-section date as we approach September)

How far along? 20 weeks

How big is baby?  About the size of a banana.  About 6.5" and 10.6oz (up two ounces from last week and 1/2 inch)

Weight gain? +5

Maternity clothes? Yup, just in the pants.  My non maternity pants are getting a little tighter but I'm holding out as long as possible.  I'm in desparate need to find a lot of dresses/skirts in the maternity area.

Stretchmarks? Nothing new

Sleep? I've been waking up in the middle of the night for about an hour and unable to get back to sleep.

Best moment this week? Seeing the little guy last Friday at our anatomy ultrasound.

Movement? Yes!  A lot of movement.

Food cravings? Chocolate donuts.

Gender? Boy!

Labor signs? none.

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss? Not being able to wear non maternity clothes as we approach summer. The summer fashion right now is so cute.

What I am looking forward to? 4pm this afternoon so I can turn off work for the weekend.

Milestones? Officially half baked today!

Next doctor's appointment? May 24th for another ultrasound.  The technician was unable to get a clear picture of the little guy's heart so we'll have another ultrasound at that time to make sure everything is looking good!

-stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Old Navy has some great maxi dresses that are typically always on sale. I still wear some of mine now and I'm 5 weeks pp (but back to my pre-prego weight). They're just so comfy! Congrats on being halfway baked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im due sept 21st with a baby girl! i need to go maternity shopping soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...