Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Photo Bloopers

It's been a while since I brought you photo bloopers.  In fact, the last time I showed you Addie's bloopers was nearly a year ago so please take note how much my little girl has changed!  I thought I'd post a few over the past several months for your enjoyment!  This one for example is super cute at first, mommy & Addie sharing a kiss.  Until you get up close and it looks like she's going to eat my lips!


This one cracks me up.  Again, it's cute at first and then you can just imagine Addie giving a little gremlin noise while making this face.


This is one my mother in law took at her house.  I can't even figure out what's happening.


Lastly, this is usually what I see when taking some photos when featuring a sponsor or review.  For every one great picture, there's another one like this in the mix.


Some times the outtakes are the best and you can't bring yourself to erase them from your computer.

-stephanie

PS.  Don't forget about the Shutterfly giveaway going on now.

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...