Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Women's Spring Outfit

It's still 32 degrees and snowing in Ohio but I know spring is literally right around the corner. I've got my eyes on the extended forecast and it's looking like mid-April is that time.  So in preparation for the weather change, I've been thinking about what outfit I'm going to wear first and I'm loving this outfit I put together.



Merona Braided Yellow Sandals - $15.00
Mossimo Perforated Belt - $14.99
Xhilaration Aviators - $16.99
Essie Hip-Anema Nail polish - $8.00

What do you think?  What are you itching to wear this spring?

- stephanie

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get spring soon! Love that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! We are up north, no spring here yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love Spring and Summer dresses! No Spring here yet either :[

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...