Monday, August 13, 2012

Product Love: Rubbermaid LunchBlox

I pack my lunch every day.  Would I prefer to eat McDonald's or something else that's deep friend and terrible for me, well sure, but I can't afford it financially or physically so I pack.  I try to stay healthy by packing my lunch with things like hummus and veggies but I mix it up with leftovers of chicken enchiladas occasionally.  Either way, I need something to keep my food cool until it's time to eat.

Rubbermaid LunchBlox - Lunch Containers

Rubbermaid sent me their new LunchBlox product to try out and review for all of my readers since I'm a religious lunch packer.  I was so excited to try this out because it saves space and stays organized in your lunch bag and includes a specially designed Blue Ice pack that keeps lunches chilled on the go.  The containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home so I can fill up one container with hummus and another with fruit or dressing.  The containers are microwave/dishwasher/freezer safe and BPA free.  I've been using the containers for my packed lunches but these would also be really great for your little ones when sending them off to daycare or school.  You can check out the new LunchBlox containers on Rubbermaid's website.  They have a kits that you can purchase depending on your needs.  Connect with Rubbermaid via Twitter, Facebook, or their Adventures in Organization blog.  You can find the Rubbermaid products at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores

-stephanie

Note:  I received the LunchBlox for review by Rubbermaid, however I wasn't paid for this product review and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...