Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekend Planning

It's Friday!  Friday is my favorite day of the week.  It's the last day of my workweek until I get to see my sweet baby girls face all weekend long.  Lucky for me, I have a 3 day weekend.  As we approach the end of the year I have to burn through my time off so I'm taking random days and who doesn't like having Monday off?!  So for my long weekend here are my plans:

Friday
Vacuum rooms
Catch up on Grey's

Saturday
Hair appointment
Trunk show
Buckeye game
Mass

Sunday
Assist future sister in law (SIL) with save the dates
Laundry (clothes, towels, bedclothes)
Gather materials for special Pinterest project
Complete Pinterest project

Monday
Break out the sewing machine and practice

I have a big Pinterest project that I've been itching to get at and if I complete this and it comes together, it'll be huge.  My biggest project.  And that sewing machine, a family friend gave me hers and it looks brand new though it's probably a 30 year old Singer.  Cannot wait to master sewing!

Come link up your weekend planning at My Happy House!

Don't forget to vote for Addie here.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great weekend Stephanie! I'm going to get my sewing machine out this holiday season as well. Good luck on your projects!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...