Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tasty Thursday - Crockpot Chicken

First, let me start this post with a request.  Addie has been entered to win a $500 gift  card to her favorite store, The Children's Place which is where we found her adorable chick costume.  Please vote daily here.  Voting ends on November 10th so I'll only bug you for a few days.  :)

Technically, this isn't a completed meal.  It's currently cooking away in the crockpot.  Seriously, that's one of the best things about a crockpot.  You just put the food in, turn on, and walk away. Several hours later you have a completely cooked meal ready for the family.  Being a new mom I constantly struggle with making a decent meal for all of us to enjoy.  The little tasks have become incredibly difficult to accomplish so anytime I can get my hands on a recipe which requires very little time on my part I'm all in.

This is a recipe I've tried before so I know it works well.  It's very simple, requires few ingredients and tastes delicious!  It's so easy even the hubs can do it!  Behold!  Crock-pot Cream Cheese Chicken!


Ingredients
- Bag of frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins (2.5-3lb bag)
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- Can of Black Beans, drained & rinsed.
- Can of Corn, drained.
- Can of Rotel

Directions:
Put frozen chicken in the crock pot.  Put Cream cheese on top of the chicken.  Dump in the Black Beans, drained corn, and  Rotel.  Cover & cook in your Crock Pot on low for 6-8 hours.  I like to shred my chicken and serve over rice.

Linking up this recipe over at The How To Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the Rotel since I normally don't use that in our version. I might have to give that a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the frantic hunt for freezable/easy-to-make meals for the impending post partum period where I'll be good for nothing in the kitchen and this is perfect!

    Found you through followers fest. Swing by my neck of the woods sometime. :)

    Roxy
    This South Korean's Got Seoul

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...